Regaining Access to my Revolut App on my iPhone

Hi.
My Revolut App on my iPhone is looking for an updated selfie and an updated passcode.
However my iPhone camera only produces blurred images, to which my iPhone Revolut App repeatedly says “Your selfie didn’t match our records”.
I’m trying to regain access to my phone Resolut App.
If a different method of verification via my laptop is possible, please let me know.

2 Likes

Hello @Usermare1 :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. I understand the frustration. :frowning_face: Here are some options to regain access:

• Clean Lens: Make sure your iPhone camera lens is clean and free of smudges.
  • Good Lighting: Find a well-lit area with even lighting to avoid shadows on your face.
  • Stable Position: Hold your phone steady or use a phone stand for a clear shot.

While verifying your identity through a laptop isn’t currently available, you can attempt logging in with a different mobile device if that’s feasible for you. :pray:

Hope this helps.

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

Hi.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Unfortunately, the only other device available is my laptop.

3 Likes

@Usermare1, We understand your situation but unfortunately, for successful selfie verification, it’s important to take a clear image in good lighting. :pray:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

Can this be done via my Laptop camera?

If so, please advise as to how to download the Revolut App onto my Laptop.

Best regards,

Gerard

3 Likes

@Usermare1 While verifying your identity through a laptop isn’t currently available, you can attempt logging in with a different mobile device if that’s feasible for you. :pray:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes