Refund on deleted card

Hello,
If I delete a virtual card, am I able to be refunded? Or at least to be refunded for a pending transaction? I saw in a thread that it should work for a disabled card, but I found nothing about deleted cards.

1 Like

Please reach out to us on support chat and we can look into this for you!

I have the same problem. What can I do in this case?

Hey Urbaniak. Please contact in app support, they will be able to help you.

I got a message:
A pending transaction is a payment which has been authorised but is still waiting for the merchant’s confirmation or reversal. The merchant has 7 days to either claim or cancel the payment. It can take up to 10 days for e-commerce pre-authorisation or deposit payments such as hotel reservations and car rental deposits.
Sometimes a declined transaction might appear as pending. The funds will be automatically returned to your available balance after 7 days in this case.

Can you explain me?

Hi what happens when the card is cancelled, and I got a refund for a payment that I did on the cancelled card? Will I still get the refund ?

Hi,

I have the same problem. I am expecting refund, but the virtual card I originally used for the transaction is deleted. (I had to freeze, then replace it due to a card misuse case).

Now I have another virtual card, but can I receive the money then?

(the support chatbot was not able to help me - or I raised the wrong questions)

Thanks for your help in advance.

I have this exact same problem. Customer support are not responding. What was the answer from them?