Referral Link not working

Hi, I have sent my referral link to 3 people and I know all three of these accepted but only one registered against my revolt profile. The person who sent me the referral link is facing the same issue. I am also unable to send direct message to admins as requested in previous posts.

My Referral link is https://revoult.com/r/zulfiqeg1!crypto

Have you tried ask them about this, using in-app support?

Yes I have, but online support is non responsive, please see attachment

As I can see your account is still unverified. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Hello,

I have a different problem. I have refer friends and only one referral have gone through.
I think it’s a lot of BS! They have done exactly the same steps!!!
So all the boxes have been ticked green apart from the 3 x card payment transactions. Even if they have done over 6 transactions!
All my friends have been doing the same steps! Only one have gone through!

It’s really frustrating

Are the card transactions still pending or already colmpleted?

They have been completed I’d say.

This screenshot doesn’t show card transactions, I can see only account top ups and cryptocurrency transactions.

That’s right but I spoke to them and they said card transfers are good enough and now they’re saying that the information given was untrue.

What you’ve highlighted here is just exactly what’s written in the details for the referral campaign.

Again, you were first pointing out that “3 x card payment transactions” were missing. This means, paying 3 times for something with the Revolut card. The screenshots you postet here refer to top ups.

Here are the conditions for the campaign, and all of them must be met.