Referral Invitation

Original Message:

Goedemorgen, ik heb een vriend uitgenodigd met de juiste link. De vriend heeft aan alle eisen voldaan. Dit was de tweede keer dat ik haar uitnodigde. De eerste keer was ze er te laat mee. Krijg ik nu de beloning voor de tweede uitnodiging?

Alvast bedankt.

Translated Message:

Good morning, I invited a friend with the correct link. The friend has met all requirements. This was the second time I invited her. She was too late the first time. Do I now get the reward for the second invitation?

Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Hello @jos :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. We hear your concern about the referral reward issue.

To get your referral rewards from Revolut, make sure your friend finishes the required steps before the deadline. All the steps are mentioned here.

Please remember that your friend needs to sign up to Revolut as new customer through the special referral link you shared with them. Remember, they have to verify their identity just like any other new customer. <18 customers are not eligible for our Referral campaigns.

You can check the exact requirements for the active campaign here:

1. Go to the ‘Home’ screen
  2. Tap the profile icon in the top-left corner
  3. Select ‘Invite friends’ to see details of the Referrals campaign relevant to you

If you want to see the terms and conditions, just tap on ‘Terms and conditions’ at the bottom of the page in the ‘Invite friends’ section. Hope this helps!

SG | Community Team

1 Like