Recurring Payments - more options

I get paid every 4 weeks and would like to have my wages paid directly into Revolut, however I need payments to go into other bank accounts on payday. This is easy enough to set up with my current bank but revolut only has a weekly and monthly option.

I would be good to have and option that let’s you do recurring payments every xx days.

2 Likes

Hey @Azz19 :slight_smile:

There is not. You would have to manually log in every 4 weeks whenever you receive the notification and withdraw the funds (which would take around 3 minutes monthly, or less than an hour of yearly effort). :r: can not be set up to forward every payment to another account as it’s not meant to be a bridge between accounts but an account itself :thinking:

However, if your balance is going to be €/£/$ 0.00 all the time, you can set a recurring weekly transaction that will fail 3 times a month and work one time. This should do the trick except if the wage comes in late :wink:

I would like to use it as an actual account instead of a bridge. Ideally I would want use revolut as my main bank account and do all my spending from it but there are certain things that I have come out of my other bank accounts and would like to continue using them for these expenses.

I was hoping that by posting here would the company would see the need for more flexibility with setting up recurring payments. Is there any other ways I could communicate this with revolut?

2 Likes

Hey @Azz19 :slight_smile:

I guess the forum itself is a great way to offer feedback and ideas like the idea you posted :smile:

However, you can suggest this change to :r: through Twitter or Facebook too :wink:

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile: I’ve passed it on!

Please add an option to execute recurrent payments every first Monday in a month, in order to avoid FX fee conversions. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please add option to transfer with yearly repeat (eg xmas money).
Automate life!

1 Like

I miss exactly this option. create payments recurring yearly.

Same as OP, would like to be able to set the recurring funding on a custom interval like every “x” days/weeks/months.

Another option would be to distribute funds when a certain IBAN deposits money on your account, like the IBAN of my employer. This way it wouldn’t matter what the interval is, as the distribution of funds takes place automatically. One feature I miss at Revolut compared to my previous bank.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us @kingkonnl. It means a lot.:heart_decoration: We are always trying to streamline our products so stay tuned. :rocket:

@Eru @mrx23dot Welcome to our :r: community, mate. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

One more useful option would be the possibility to set a start and end date for recurring payments.

4 Likes

Totally agree, being able to set an end date would be awesome.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @chris.bausch @glesga. :rocket:

SG | Community Team

I am also paid every 4 weeks!

1 Like

I also get paid every 4 weeks and need this feature turned on

1 Like

Welcome to our community @steffanharris :wave:. Kindly vote for this feature so that we can pass on to our dedicated team. :pray:

SG | Community Team

That would be cool indeed.

1 Like

Welcome to our forum @skarpov :wave:. Thank you for sharing this. Keep exploring our community. We are having a quiz here. If you wish, you can join too. :r:

SG | Community Team

Hello, a basic feature is missing from recurring payments: it is the ability to tag a recurring payment with a category. As a user, I would need this feature so that my transactions which are automated can be flagged properly for later analysis, or not get auto assigned some other categories. Please add this feature.

2 Likes

@harciesis74 Hello, Welcome back. :blush:

Thank you for raising this suggestion! We will share your feedback with our team for future updates. Stay tuned. :rocket:

Veda | Community team