Receiving my salary on Revolut

Hi I am new to Revolut with the hope of getting rid of my local greedy banks. I have the following questions.

1. Is it possible to receive the salary in my revolut account?
  2. Is there a limit on how much money I can have in my account’? When i got to the Verification and Limits section, I can see this: Limit is 5,000 Euro a year. Is that how much money I can have? So technically speaking I cannot get my monthly salary in my account because I earn more than 5,000 per year.

If someone can clarify this for me that would be great.
Thanks for the help.

Hi. You can now top up your account as you say 5000 EUR in rolling year. It can be increased by verification of your ID in the app and now you will have limit 15000 EUR. I have account in PLN and it is 60000 pln after verification. You can get salary to revolut account only to your personal IBAN. You can activate it in account section after ID verified. It must be transferred by SEPA, swift will be rejected.

Once you verify your account and source of your funding then you can apply for a much higher limit, to accommodate your monthly salary. As long as you can show provenance of your money then your limit is set accordingly. Mine was.