Received new Visa card. Can I still use my old Matercard card?

I have just received a Visa Revolut card in the mail. I have an existing Mastercard with Revolut too. I can see both cards on my phone app. Can I use both cards interchangeably, or will the old Mastercard be de-activated?

Sure. You can use both. You can freeze and unfreeze cards as you like.

1 Like

Did you order that specifically or was it given to you? Iā€™ve heard from some people, they got an additional VISA card without doing anything

Yes, youā€™re probably referring to the situation that a certain batch of old Mastercards wouldnā€™t work with TfL. Revolut sent them a ā€œreplacementā€. This aside, the answer to the question if the old card can be kept is the same.

Ok that explains it. My card seems to not be affected as I didnā€™t get one (I also donā€™t need one anyways)

1 Like

This is my situation yeah. This Visa card is a ā€˜replacementā€™ card. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m using my virtual card. Few days ago I ordered metal card and I got it day before yesterday. But, still now I canā€™t make morethan 3 trading in a week. How will I get the features of metal card for unlimited trading per month?
Could you please help me.

Hello
I have ordered a second Visa physical card in addition to my existing MasterCard accidently. I thought there will by any confirm or something. The shipping cost was HUF1940. Can I cancel this order somehow and refund the shipping cost?
Thank you in advance!