Receive Card Payements

Hello

I need to receive payments from customers from Sweden, UK and Europe in SEK from their debit/credit cards. What is the best solution? Revolut personal account Request Money feature seeminly creates a link that asks them to join Revolut, which is not what I want as it puts off the customers.

Waiting for the answer.

Many Thanks
Dharma Patel

2 Likes

Hello @dharma

If my thinking is correct, you are looking for a card payment gateway that would allow your customers to pay using credit/debit cards directly into your Revolut for Business account.

At the moment, this is not something that we do unfortunately. It seems like an interesting feature though so allow me to pass it for further consideration. Also, please take a look at our API reference as it may come in handy and could be used to your advantage: CLICK HERE

Rafal

1 Like

Hi @rafael_revolut

Let me just bring this up. Is it already possible to use Revolut as payment gateway?

I’ve already implemented integrations with some payment gateways (Stripe, Converge, etc) but wanted to add Revolut as an option to receive payments from online registrations on a service, using credit cards.

Regards,

Can you help me please

His profile (Summary) shows that he was last seen on Mar 6. I won’t expect a reply from him or any other staff here. Unfortunately :r: has received bad publicity in the news again.

Hello everyone!
I am new here with a Revolut Business account and I have my Wordpress website with WooCommerce and Revolut Gateway for WooCommerce. I generate on my Revolut Business a Merchant API and I pasted into Revolut Gateway API Settings BUT when I try to pay via Revolut Gateway - Credit Cards I got the payment declined ; same thing if I try to pay with Revolut Gateway - Revolut Pay (because I have also my personal Revolut card) I got the operation refused… Since I put correctly the Merchant API , do you know what I could do to solve that issue?
Thanks a lot to all!!!
Cheers!
K3 Company

I wanted to top up my wallet. The Revolut asks me to verify a card that is not mine. The card is not familiar to me at all (is not mine), I can’t confirm it. That’s why I can’t replenish my wallet. What should I do?

I don’t understand what you’re trying to do.

Why asks the app for the verification of someone else’s card? The feature to top up your account with a card is for cards in your own name.

If you added a wrong card, you can delete or replace it.

You can always just make a bank transfer to add money to your account.

there can be many reasons for a declined or failed payment. Check the overview here and see if that helps you to solve the problem. Good luck!

If you are being asked to verify a card that is not yours as in this card is not listed in your account under “cards” then you should contact customer service to have your account secured agains fraud.

This is regarding account top ups. Cards used in this case are third party cards from other banks. Therefore they are never listed in the app in the “cards” section. They are linked under “add money” and then “debit or credit card”.

Hi am new here please guide me how many links pay by card i can create in a week