Recategorizing transactions

I wanted to learn a bit more about recategorization of transactions.

I know that Revolut currently lets me recategorize my spending, in cases where I feel a transaction has been erroneously categorized by the automated transaction categorization ‘engine’.

A few questions/thoughts/ideas:

1.) On recategorizing a transaction, would it make sense to prompt me, and ask me if I’d like to apply the recategorization rule to all future similar transactions? This might save me the hassle of having to make lots of one-off recategorizations of the same transaction type…

2.) On recategorizing a transaction, would it make sense to prompt me, and ask if I’d like to apply the recategorization rule to all previous similar transactions? A form of retrospective recategorization, if you will! I could see how this might become disruptive though, if it impacted past budgets etc.

3.) Does Revolut use the recategorization data from individual users, to inform how it categorizes transactions at a community level? i.e. if X% of users are recategorizing Oddbins from Groceries to Entertainment, you might change the categorization mapping for all customers?

4.) Would Revolut consider letting customers split a single transaction across multiple spend categories? i.e. my spend at a Tesco Superstore that covered Groceries but also Shopping (cushions, mirrors etc.)