Hello everyone ,
We kept our promise. Last time we promised that winners would get a chance to arrange the next quiz with us. Look, we are here with the final round quiz and questions have been arranged by the first round’s winners.
Rules are the same: The quiz will consist of 6 multiple-choice questions, and you shall only have 30 seconds to answer each question!
Don’t try to cheat because we can catch it in a minute. Let’s start:
1. What is the term used for the electronic storage and management of financial transactions and information?
- a. E - booking
- b. E - banking
- c. Digital Wallet
- d. Electronic Financial Management (EFM)
2. What two-word term is commonly used in the UK to describe a small to medium, often online-only, bank set up with the intent of competing with larger and more established institutions?
- a. Competitive Bank
- b. Charter Bank
- a. Challenger Bank
- a. Computer Bank
3. Which of the following is a characteristic of open banking?
- a. Restricting access to financial data for enhanced privacy
- b. Allowing customers to access multiple bank accounts from a single app
- c. Utilizing physical bank branches for all transactions
- d. Requiring manual paperwork and documentation for account opening
4. What kind of services does a fintech company provide:
- a. Money Transfer
- b. Banking
- c. Investments
- d. All of the above
5. What kind of investor provides capital for a start-up business, in exchange for ownership equity? They probably get their incredibly positive name from taking a risky investment at an early stage.
- a. Auto Investor
- b. App Investor
- c. Arctic Investor
- d. Angel Investor
6. Which technology is essential in enabling mobile payments through apps such as Apple Pay and Google Pay?
- a. Near Field Communication (NFC)
- b. Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- c. Bluetooth
- d. Infrared
Best of luck!
PS: Winners will get a shoutout from our end.
Are you ready? Your time starts now.