Reactivating the account

Hi Veda
Thank you for getting back to me.
I was a UK resident and had a UK Revolut account.
I am now a Spanish resident so closed down my UK account and am trying to open up a Spanish Revolut account.

I am having big difficulty setting up a new Revolut account for Spain.

Every time I enter the password it doesn’t recognise it and therefore I cannot follow the procedure of getting a new password or opening the new account.

I have read Revolut’s notes re possibility of now having two phone numbers may be the issue i.e, my UK number - old account, and my spanish phone - hopefully new account.

I have tried both numbers BUT the same problem occurs - doesn’t recognise the password and I cannot get into the app to change the password in order to set up the new spanish account or to do any type of verification.
Is it possible for someone at Revolut to check my account situation and let me know what I need to do to be able to set up a new Revolut account for Spain?
It could be something I am doing incorrectly??
Would it be a good idea to try and set up the account on another person’s phone? Would that be an option?
Thank you for any help you can give me to solve this situation. :pray:

@cally3 Hello, Welcome to the community. :star_struck:

Could you please update your Revolut app to the latest version and start the registration process again with you Spanish phone number? :pray:

Let me know if this works.

Veda | Community team

Hi Veda
At last I have got the app downloaded and all is good.
Thank you for your help.

Carol Stevenson

@cally3 I am glad it worked. Thank you for letting us know. :sunflower:

Veda | Community team