Re-activating the card

Hello, I wrote in the chat but I got a very long waiting time, so I’m trying here too. Ordered a card last month and it was supposed to arrive on June 1st. On June 6th I re-ordered it, deactivating the first one. Now, almost two weeks after it was supposed to arrive I got it in the mail, but I can’t use it since is deactivated. Can you activate the first one, the one I already received, and deactivate the second one?
Thank you!

Is there a problem with the second card? Why cant you simply use that one?

I can’t use the second card because that one didn’t arrived.
Ordered one, came two weeks late, and in the meantime I ordered the second one. While ordering the second one, the first got deactivated.

I have reactivated both cards so you can use them :wink:

4 Likes

hi Andreask can you help me to reactivate my card

Sure, can you double check now?

Hi Andreas, Just checked the card there and is reactivated, toped up £10 to confirm, thanks.

Question, card security section, does toggling on confirm that you switch of ie… contactless or switch on??

p.s this is a little cheeky request but do you have a promo code for a second card so i could use it as a pocket money card, emergency card for daughter 12. Coming a teenager soon so bank of dad on horizon, ha

Again thanks for help reactivating card live in northern Ireland here so handy for photo trips to republic of Ireland and the euro

Mail](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986) for Windows 10

Hi, can you help reactivate my 1st card?

2 Likes

Hi there, accidentally I deleted my card and I would like to reactivate because i have a lot of bookings linked with that card. Could you please help me with that?

Hello, accidentally i deleted my card and I would like to reactivate because i have a lot of bookings linked with that card. Could you please help me?

Hello, I accidentally deleted my card and I would like to reactivate. Please help

@anon33247966
Hi AndreasK,
I recently deactivated my Revolut card due to some errors with duplicate chargers (by merchants and revolut)
I was going to change to a different online bank… But after looking into what happened and good customer service from revolut I’ve decided to stick with revolut… Can i have my card reactivated?
Thanks
Delmc

My junior card was deactivated and I need it to be activated.

The person you’re replying to hasn’t been logged in here since 2020, it’s unlikely that they see your post and/or respond. Have you contacted support?

1 Like