Rating the vendor

I see we can now rate vendors with 1-5 stars.

However, I can only see my rating. Before with the thumbs up/down I could see what others have rated the vendor.

2 Likes

Hello,

Check out this screenshot

…so you’re not seeing the section in the bottom? Is that what you’re referring to? Have you updated the app recently (what version are you on?) and what OS?

Kind Regards,
David

That’s the old version. This is the new iOS version. I upgraded today and now have this…

Got a friend of mine who has IOS and confirmed what you’re seeing. It seems that the experience between Android and IOS differs in this regard (and possibly others).

Why use the rating system?
What does it give me?

2 Likes

I have this on iOS

The “update” is worse than the original.

Maybe some A/B testing to see what is most preferred?

Personally I think merchant reviews should exist as well as the star system, like I’ve had merchants I don’t particularly dislike but I wouldn’t go back there by choice.

1 Like

I would be nice to have a statement here from Revolut. @anon33247966, what is the purpose of this star rating? When I don‘t see how other users have rated then what should be my motivation to waste my time with ratings?

I could only imagine and hope that the „rate and don‘t see other ratings“- concept is an intermediate state of the solution.

1 Like

There should an option to flag translation
So revolut can investigate right away

The rating section either needs to be on the bottom or removed entirely. It’s so annoying every time I try to scroll to add a receipt my finger slides onto the 5th star instead of scrolling.
At the end of the day, who cares about a vendor rating when we can’t see others ratings?

5 Likes

Why is there no answer from Revolut side?

Whatfor is this rating system?

5 Likes