Question about purchases in Serbia

Hi everyone.

I already looked though old threads but I didn’t find anything. I would like to know if any of you have experiences using your revolut card while travelling to Serbia? How good were the conversion rates? any atm fees?

Thanks in advance!

I used it today for the first time. No issues 370 dinar cost me 3.17 euro . So 1 serbian dinar to 0.0085 euro.

Thank you for your answer @Revive that’s the google rate, amazing! Based on your experience so far, are cards broadly accepted in Serbia (Belgrade) or is it better to withdraw and use cash?

Hi, I have the same question with lfplazas10, will it be possible to use Revolut Card instead of cash, in Belgrade?

Hi there. I saw that you had experience about Revolut in Serbia. Do you have any idea how can I receive some money to my revolut card (account) from there. I expect 1000 euros from my friends and the Western Union is too expensive, so I tought to use Revolut. Thank you for your answer!.
Las

Hi Lars,

You can request as normal on the revolut app and your friends can pay directly into your account.

https://www.revolut.com/help/exploring-revolut/loading-my-account/with-money-from-friends-or-relatives/requesting-money