Profile theft

Hello,
I had my profile stolen on another site and someone opened a profile and successfully authorized a transaction through Revolut.
I have all the information regarding the transaction from my credit card but I don’t know how to get access to Crypto wallet #, Blockchain, etc… because I don’t know which email address, phone # used to open Revolut session.
What can i do?

1 Like

This is a user community. It’s best to contact Revolut support. I’m not 100% sure, but it sounds a bit like it was a non-Revolut credit card? In that case you certainly should contact the card issuer as well.

1 Like

Hello @stphray :wave:,

Welcome to our community. We have processes and support teams in place if you suspect there is a fraudulent transaction. If it happens to you, here’s what you should do:

1. Block the merchant or recipient you suspect is fraudulent — ceasing communication is essential.
  2. Contact the financial institution where your account is held. If it’s Revolut, contact us immediately.
  3. Notify the police.

Actions you can take to safeguard your account before contacting us:

1. Report the transfer as fraudulent: tap on the transfer in question → tap ‘Get Help’ → select ‘Report this transfer as fraud’.
  2. Cancel your transfer: tap the transfer to view the transfer tracker and see if it’s eligible for cancellation.

For more information about fraudulent transfers, tap here.

You can check this FAQ link as well - How do I report a fraudulent transfer? Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Thanks

Stphray

Obtenir Outlook pour Android

1 Like

You are welcome @stphray. Keep exploring our community. :hugs:

Was this helpful? Let us know.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

SG | Community Team