Problems with revolut app in iPhone

Hey Anaf you can try an emulator for android. This is what i use as the ultimate backup if i loose my phone.

https://www.bignox.com/

Is there any solution for the iPhone issue? My problem it’s that even if I create my account from other divide, Android for example, I can’t do anything in my phone. Because the message that I see it’s right after write my number and click continue…

Hey,
I don’t think that it’s gonna work for me… because even if I create my account from a android device I am not gonna be able to use it in my phone…

Hey Anaf, your account is not connected to the phone you created it on. You can login to any device as long as you remember the phone and pin you used to sign up with. Hope this helps.

For reference i use Revolut (with the same account) on an iPhone, iPad and through the emulator at the same time.

I can confirm that logging in from an iPhone yesterday wasn’t very reliable. But I managed to log in again eventually. I tested it on three different iOS devices.

But the thing it’s that the revolut app doesn’t work in my phone… so even if I have the account created I am not going to be able to use it

What I don’t get is if this is a temporary problem for you or a general problem like you’re using an outdated iOS version that’s not supported anymore. Is your phone jailbroken? To me, it sounds more like a temporary problem of the backend and not of a specific app/iPhone combination.

Nop I don’t have the jailbroken and I just update to the las iOS version on Wednesday… I have iOS version 11.2.6 and the version of the revolut it’s 4.13.1
And my problem its that I can’t do anything because after open it and put my phone number I get that message… and I’ve tried from the revolut web page the option that they have to download the app and I don’t even get the message…
So I don’t know…

Is your country of residency supported? Right now, Revolut is available for residents of the EEA.

Yes, I’m living in Ireland, and I decided to use revolt because a friend recommended to me…

Why do you keep mentioning the website? You’ve just downloaded the app from the Apple App Store, I assume? You’re trying to set up an account issuing an Irish phone number, I guess?

because I have tried from both, and nothing works for me… from the web I don’t get the message and from the app I can’t do anything

There is no web log in or website subscription option. Revolut (for consumers) is app only. The website is just a waiting list or a tool to send out download links for being forwarded to the app stores.

I know… anyway doesn’t matter I won’t use revolut that is the only solution that I see… I’ll try with any other banks that are similar… as the revolut guys don’t say anything… don’t give a solution…
Thanks