Problem with verification in Google Pay - RevP card

Hello everyone. I’we just received notification in Google Pay that my RevP mastercard can be added for NFC payments. Unfortunately, there is only one option for verification of the card - calling to a revolut phone number. I contacted in app support, I was redirected to Google support. In Google, I was redirected to revolut. And I am in a dead end in this case. Have anyone else the same problem? Maybe @anon33247966 can help in this issue?

2 Likes

Now it gets even worse. On Google pay app I heve error, cannot complete transaction with code OR-TAPSH-08. On the revolut app, add to g pay button is present in the card section, buthe error appears also here - was not possible to provision GOOGLE_PAY

They have a similar thread about it on XDA. Try changing languages on your phone from the current to Russian and set it up, and then change back. It’s weird, but it sounds like it might work:

1 Like

That’s hilarious. :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for the hint, unfortunately only resolved issue with strange error code. When trying to verificate, only phone call is available. If trying from the revolut app, after clicking add to g pay, I got code via SMS but error occurred.

1 Like

Same here when i try to add

1 Like

You ought to file your bug report right here, as provided in the original RevP blog post.

1 Like

Previously blog was mentioning about special e-mail, I send a few just after a week of using RevP card. Still no answer. I contacted support via twitter and in ap chat. Unfortunately, no one can help in this matter.
I will report on survey monkey also, I’m losing faith in help from :r:

1 Like

Problem disappears today, I was asked to choose SMS/Revolut app for verify RevP card for Google pay

When I click on “Add to Google Pay” I get an error popup.

Was not possible to provision GOOGLE_PAY

1 Like

Same in mine situation. Try to add the card manually from the Google pay app

1 Like

Thanks, I was able to add it to Google Pay without using Revolut app.

1 Like

And can you pay in stores (NFC) now?

For me, it is working now.