Problem with topping up by card (no CVV) (Maestro/MasterCard/Visa)

Hi I downloaded the app and registered and tried to enter my card details. I have a Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. The first two are both credit cards. The Maestro is a debit but has no CVV. How can I top up my account? I don’t want to enter my credit card details because of the risk of spending money I don’t have…
Thanks for the help!

Don’t think :r: supports Maestro top-ups.

Maestro top-ups seem to be supported, but not if you don’t have an online enabled card like in this case of course.

If one can’t / doesn’t want to use a card, use bank transfer => FAQ @ https://www.revolut.com/faq -> Top-Up

Hi Gerry,

Unfortunately, we do not support Maestro card top ups. We kindly ask you to transfer money via bank transfer.

If you need your money urgently, you can do a one time top up via Visa and Mastercard credit card. Keep in mind that we charge a 1% fee that covers our costs.

Best,
Val

Hi @gerry,

Unfortunately some Maestro, pre-paid debit cards and American Express are not supported.

However, if your Maestro Card has up to 19 digits and CVV you should be able to use it for top up.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Andreas K

Hi.
I have 2 debit cards from two different banks. One is Mastercard and the other one is Maestro. I try to connect these cards with Revolut but I always get the message that they are not supported.
Is there any solution about that, please?
Thanks,
Daphne

Unfortunately some Maestro, pre-paid debit cards and American Express are not supported.