Problem with my Revolut account app login

Having issues signing up. My selfie wont get uploaded. “There was an error uploading your selfie” Happens every time.

1 Like

Hi! I have tried to access my Revolut account. I have inputed the wrong passcode but, when I have inputed the right one, the system keeps saying is the wrong one. I have tried to retrieve the passcode, but the system wants to send me a message on my old mobile phone number. I have imputed that I can’t access it, so the system let me use the one I have logged in last and asked me to input a new passcode, I did so but, when I tried to log in, the system said that either the passcode or the phone number were wrong and now I am logged out. Can someone help? Thank you.

I have exactly the same problem. Could you please help me? It’s quite urgent!
Thanks

Have you tried to reinstall v.8.29.1?

Revolut decided that I look different today and added some dude’s photo on my profile. Not sure what caused this and how to fix it.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem I input my pin and then it just sits there with a swirly icon. This isn’t reliable enough to be used seriously. How do I shut my account?

Hi,

I am having a problem with the app. When i try to log in there is a profile picture that is not me. I didn’t want to introduce the number so I try to log in in the web site but I can’t and I tried to call the revolut number but i not able to speak with a person.

Does anyone knows what should I do?

Thank you.
Lau

I have the same problem!
I forgot my passcode, when I click on I forgot my passcode it took my selfie and then when i put in the new combination it throws out something went wrong try again later. All support says to contact them through app, I have also sent an email and no response. PLEASE HELP I NEED TO GAIN BACK MY ACCOUNT, I GET MY WAGES ON THIS ACCOUNT!

Hi Revolut. I can’t start a new topic. For the web app log in it asks for a 4 digit pin. But my pin on my phone is 5 digits. And when I hit help it says I need to change my pin on my phone. So do I need to change my phone pin to be 4 digits?

Also, it says my link to my bank account expired and it tells me to go to the “linked” section of my home screen on my phone. But I can’t find anything that looks like a linked section. And I can’t find how to get to the bank account to re-authorise it.

So could you either please reply here or please put up a post to show people like me where we can find the linked section? I can’t find it in any of the video on the you tube channel either.

Thanks

Peter

Are you sure you’re not confusing the phone pin and your Revolut app pin? Those are not the same.

bonjour
j’ai changé de numéro de téléphone et je ne peux plus me connecter a mon compte. Comment faire.
Merci

Hi, I can’t login to the app because I forgot the 4 digits code and when I do the code recovery process I’m stuck at the photo step because the photo button doesn’t do anything! Because of this I can’t reach the help center… How do I contact a human?

Hi! Did you solve this problem? I also have this problem and don’t know what to do. Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem and I’m really disappointed with that , because practically in 5 months that I can’t do it any bank transactions because I can’t login in my new phone

Nor the social media team responds or the feedback mail

Please help

1 Like

This is a user community, no Revolut support here.

Thanks!

I can’t aces the support chat because I’m locked out of the account

Now the app says my number is not associated to an account when it is

Does anyone knows how to escalate this issue?

I have an urgent payment to make

Hi,

is there a way to contact Revolut customer support for business?
I cannot login to my app or on the web, it worked today and after I have done a few payments I logged off, then wanted to log in again but I always receive “Something went wrong” error on both mobile and web app.

1 Like

Just did a reg cuz i cant open my rev account… When i open the app from my 1st phone it freezes and when i try from my 2nd phone it give’s me a error… Never had this issue before pls help… I cant go in to my bank account…!!!