Problem with my Revolut account app login

I have changed the phone and when accessing from the new one, it asks me for verification for an email account that no longer exists. How can I change it so I can access the App?

Hi,

A while back I tried to create a Revolut account but had used a Canadian address as I was living there at the time, this left me on the waiting list for the beta for the region which has since closed.

When I try logging into the account now, it asks me for a passcode which I had never received. When I try creating a new account, it says I already have an account under a different phone number, which doesn’t appear to be the number I used at the time (as it doesn’t work).
When I try clicking the “lost access to phone number” option, it asks for the passcode like above, which I don’t have.

At this stage, I’m not able to log in or create a new account. Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

I have the exact same problem.
I am am completely locked out of my account at the moment and there is absolutely nothing I can do.
This is so frustrating.
Can anyone send me a link to speak to support?

1 Like

Just scroll up a little, and find the link that reads “for all your fixes, MUST READ”. :v:

I got app login problem too. I enter my phone nr, to log in, it asks passcode what i dont remember, when i enter that i forgot passcode, app says we’ve sent the code but i will not recieve any sms or code, tried to resend couple of times, not working. Please help me get back in the app.

Hi,

• Every time I put in the phone number and my passcode I get a message saying it’s incorrect. I don’t even get the 6-digit code. What shoud I do?

@maria023

I have recently opened a business account i got frozen out reset account but cannot login now from same device driving me crazy

Last night app was non responsive.
Turne phone off then on. Still no response.
App would not work.
Checked for updates - no new updates.
Deleted then reinstalled app.
Would not accept pin (incorrect)
‘Forgot pin’ feature not working.
Tried logging into website, no verification codes arriving on phone.

Cannot access app
Cannot chat for help (in app)

.??
What to do
??

Problem with my Revolut account app login - #59 by PoelieV

Continuing the discussion from Problem with my Revolut account app login:

Cannot access App
Cannot change passcode
When I try to log into App I get instruction to:
Restart app and click sign-in to complete profile
When I try to log into website it redirects to help centre which instructs me to sign-in to app and use chat function.
A perfect loop to nowhere.
Meanwhile it’s day 2 of no access.

Repeating my previous reply to you.

Problem with my Revolut account app login - #59 by PoelieV

I am experiencing the exact same issue,started yesterday after I tried to login to my new Fold. It has now kicked me out of my iPhone and iPad too.

• It asks for passcode but says incorrect
  • I press reset passcode, receive the code
  • Upload a selfie
  • Upload ID
  • Verified set a new passcode
  • incorrect and starts process again

I have contacted support on twitter who just said update the app. It is up to date on all my devices.i can no longer access my money because of this!! I have tried clearing data and reinstalling…

Has your problem been solved? I also have not been able to login for 2 weeks and my card is blocked. do you have any way to contact Revolut?

Several ways to contact Revolut are mentioned here:

I just reset my phone to factory settings and can`t login even reset nummber .

1 Like

Please check my post just above yours.

Hi I was chatting with an agent on how to add Revolut on NFC as revolut app was not showing on my NFC list. She said logout and try again. I logged out and when I tried logging in again the app asked me for a passcode which I do not remember as used to log in using fingerprint. That’s it. Thereafter wherever I clicked “forgot passcode”, I see this error message

1 Like

I am currently going through a endless loop of trying to get access to my business account - password not recognised reset continuously.

Then speak to Luna advised to delete app and start again - now can’t get passed company details page as already exists. Login password not recognised and on an on it goes.

Received email as Bond wants further business information to assist me - SIGN IN TO REPLY.

I have my business funds in that account and a declining card.

i really need to speak to someone to assist - this is a crazy way to work

Hi, I seem to have forgotten my passcode. When I try to use the ‘Forget you passcode?’ link at the bottom of the login screen on the app on my iphone, it does not do anything when I click on it. It is not sensitive to the touch of my finger.
I have a revolut Mastercard if that helps to access my account or not, I don’t know.

How can I reset my passcode to access my account?
thanks!

1 Like