Problem with identity activation

Hi,

I tried to active my identity in the app a week ago and my identity activation status is processing.

Today I tried to do one more time with support chat (Olga), but after I sent all documents that she asks me, she told me that she’ll escalate the chat to a different team and they will get back to me soon. Nobody contacts me till now, and no one answers me in chat. What have I to do? I want to active my identity, but I don’t know what more I can do.

I really hope that someone can help me.
Thank you.
Caroline Mota

Hi!

Revolut support chat has placed you in a waiting line for a different support team (compliance) which will verify the documents you sent and confirm your identity activation. Since they are receiving a lot of queries, it might take a few days until they get back to you on chat.

Nobody is answering your messages on chat because the regular support team does not receive your messages- you were put in a waiting line for a different team who will be able to help you.

Just a bit more patience - I had exactly the same issue like you and everything was resolved in two, three days.

Dario

Thank Dario :slight_smile:

I’ve been having the same problem!!!

Revolut, you really need to sort this please!!