Problem with ID

Hi. My daughter trying to make a revolut. She is under 18 years. She cant do the regular one, that’s why it doesnt accept her identity card?

2 Likes

Hello @Stavriana76 :wave:,

Welcome to our community. For your daughter, you need to open our Revolut < 18 account.

Revolut <18 accounts are for kids and teens aged 6-17 , linked to their parent or legal guardian account, and hold one currency, matching the parent’s base currency. The <18 account can only be approved and managed by a parent or a legal guardian. After creating an account, you can also order a card for your child in your app. They can then spend the funds you provide, check their balance, and use age-appropriate money management tools in the Revolut <18 app. Revolut <18 is available in Europe, Australia, Singapore and the US. More countries are coming up soon! You can check the details here - What’s Revolut <18, and who can create an account?

To know where can you find the Revolut<18 in your app or how to create a Revolut<18 account, please check this FAQ link - Where do I find Revolut <18 in my app? :arrow_backward:

SG | Community Team

1 Like