Problem verifying my card

Hey, i registerd yesterday and everything worked then, but now in the morning i recieved a message saying that i should verify my card. When i try to go through the steps i always get stuck when i have to scan my card, no matter how long i scan it nothing happens. What should i do?

Have you used the card to make a successful top up? You need this in order to verify. This is not a required step in order to simply top up the account however, you should still be able to do that as normal prior to verification.

Nosūtīts no Huawei mobilā tālruņa

larysa.stachowicz Team Revolut
July 2
Have you used the card to make a successful top up? You need this in order to verify. This is not a required step in order to simply top up the account however, you should still be able to do that as normal prior to verification.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Yes I have successfully toped up my card and ordered one from rovolut but when I looked into the app in the next day it required me to verify my card but I can’t do it because scanning my card doesn’t work (I got the 4 digit code).

In this case we can manually verify it for you. If you reach out to us on support chat and provide a bank statement then we can take care of it. As I mentioned, it is not crucial to complete this step in order to top up.