Problem if not able to receive SMS

I have a problem. Sweaty finger meant fingerprint not recognised. App then seeks verification code sent through SMS but no ability to receive SMS currently. Mobile service provider doesn’t have roaming agreement in Sri Lanka. Cannot use support on app as need to put in the verification code.
There doesn’t seem to be any way to contact support outside the app?
There should be an ability to use non SMS verification.

We can provide you with the SMS code to get into the app! I have written you a private message.

I have the same problem! Would really appreciate some help to get back into the app! Is there also a way to receive a verification code to help change mobile number if we can’t receive it on the old number?

I am having the same problem. I am unable to receive the verification code as I am in Vietnam with no signal. How do I resolve the problem?

I cannot receive verification codes either. Can Team Revolut please PM me with code to get into app. Thanks.

Hi. Me too. Not sure why the app has to send me an SMS but I’m not receiving it so can’t access my acount.

Hi, I also have the same issue with not being able to receive the sms code as I’m in Vietnam, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I have the same problem here…

I can’t receive sms code to set up the Revolut app on my new phone.

I had it all set up before I came to China, then I had to buy a new phone and a new SIM card since I couldnt get mobile connection with the old one.

Can someone help me please?

Thank you for your time!!

Hi,

I am having the same problem - could you please provide me with verification code in any other way than sms/call?

Hope Revolut will offer support for verification code by apps like Google Authenticator or Authy. These apps works without Internet or phone services.

Same problem here (again). I am in China and I only receive SMS verification code when it sends from a Hong Kong or China 2FA number. If I’m lucky I can receive one after 100 attempts. Could you force SMS to be sent through HK number for users with a Chinese index number?