Problem clearing funds

Hello,

We’ve been going back and forth in the chat for 16 days, sending countless documents to verify our source of income (money we transferred from our account in France to our Revolut account). We were asked time and time again for documents we had already sent. We are property investors and need to pay our sollicitor (who also ran checks on our funds and cleared them) to complete on a property. We told the person in the chat that this was extremely urgent and they are taking their sweet sweet time to clear our funds and being completely incompetent (continuing to ask for explanations they already had and documents they already had). Has anyone had this problem ?
We need to make a transfer to our sollicitor ASAP but are worried our money will be blocked. Can we still send money out while they run their checks or is our account frozen ? (I have asked this many times in the chat but they either side step the question or give a very unclear answer). If we can’t transfer funds to our sollicitor how can we get our money bank ? Will they at least let us transfer our money back to ourselves (on our bank account in France ?)

Very fed up with their incompetence and their seemingly unwillingness to cooperate.

Please get back to us ASAP.

Hello @samanthahemery :wave:
I’m sorry this is taking longer than expected. We simply need to make sure all documents are reviewed carefully. I won’t be able to advise you via our Community Page as the details are confidential, however, my colleague from the onboarding team is in touch with you via chat and further updates will come from her team.

Kind regards,
Olga

1 Like

Hi Olga,

We have been going back and forth for 17 days, sending and resending documents you already have, always asking for more documents (that I’m pretty sure you shouldn’t even be asking for or need) and explanations. We have told the onboarding team we are working on a very tight schedule and could lose our deal but they are still taking their sweet time processing our documents and getting back to us…
Our lawyers, who are waiting to receive our funds, cleared our money in less than 5 days and with less documents needed than you.

Also please answer the questions in my first post. The same ones the onboarding team have been avoiding to answer for weeks:

"We need to make a transfer to our sollicitor ASAP but are worried our money will be blocked.
1)Can we still send money out while they run their checks or is our account frozen ? (I have asked this many times in the chat but they either side step the question or give a very unclear answer).

1. If we can’t transfer funds to our sollicitor how can we get our money bank ?

2. Will they at least let us transfer our money back to ourselves (on our bank account in France ?)"