Problem activating new card

Hi, I received my new Revoult card but when I try to verify it I am unable to get past the command which asks for my country of government ID issuance. When I type in Ireland and click next I see it says "be ready to upload 1) A picture of my Passport or Driving Licence or 2) A picture of my face. When I click Next the screen just stays the same.

Also, on the box which my card came in it states that my PIN is in the Card section of the App but I don’t see it.

Can you please help?

Thanks,

Shay.

Hi Say!

Sure I can help! Could you please send me a direct message with your phone number associated with your account?

Best,

Andreas K

Hey! This is not a direct message :slight_smile:

@AndreasK I’m afraid a novice in a community like @shayot can not send a direct message.

@shayot I delete your public post and I will reach you via a direct message :slight_smile:

Thanks Andreas, and apologies but I did not know where to reply with direct message. I look forward to hearing from you.

Shay.

Hi folks, I leave for Japan early tomorrow, Monday, and am getting a little stressed now as I have yet to activate me card due to problems stated above. I would really appreciate some assistance.

Thanks,

Shay.

Hey! Apologies I was out of the office. I will DM you!

Hi @AndreasK, how to send you a private message? I need some help please…
Can’t activate account with my documents.
Thanks

I’ll do this for you.