Problem account login

We’ve launched a transparent, low cost platform designed to suit your business needs. It’s just the beginning of what we’re going to achieve with this product.

Dear @Krzysztofebert

I am sorry to see there is access issue with your account. Can you elaborate more on the nature of the problem? To start off with, try to reset the password using “Forgot password” feature located here: https://business.revolut.com/reset-password

If it does not help, please give us a shout via chat available to you in the left bottom corner of the website.

Rafael

1 Like

Hello team Revolut,
I’m writing to say that I have the same problem. Its been over a week since I’m without access to my account by now literally without any founds. I’ve got trouble accessing my account through revolut app, I simply can’t log in. It just doesn’t let me through pin I’ve tried about 30 times since.
It tells me to either try later or even after entering more required information it still doesn’t work. It’s a constant error even after changing my pin.
Can you please help ASAP.
Regards

Please close my current Revolut account down ASAP. This is a stolen Credit card belonging to Aussop H. My mobile phone has been stolen so I have a new mobile no which isn’t registered on this site. Please close down my account and send me a new Revolut Card to my home address. Thank you for your time.

hello can you someone answer my meseege please in live chat

I can’t login in the app.
I have an email telling me I have passed the authentication procces. But is not possible create a new password.
Need help.

1 Like