[Privacy] What will happened with pictures of my IDs after my account is verified?

Hi,
I’m coming from a country where somebody can take a loan by having somebodies else personal id (picture/scan), hence I’m sensitive about every time where I have to send a picture / scan of it.

What is happening to every scan of ID/Passport/DrivingLicense after my account is verified? Is it possible to ask you to delete them if they’re stored?

Best regards,
PPP

Hi there.

Our policies and procedures are designed to protect both your confidentiality and the security of your information, including your non-public personal information. We store and process your personal information using third party servers located in secure data centers, that are protected by firewalls and have restricted access in compliance with applicable regulations. All data passed between Revolut mobile apps, our servers and third parties is 2048-bit SSL encrypted.

Thank you Andreas for your reply. Is it possible to know which third party solution is used to store pictures of IDs?
Is it possible to request deleting them as a part of GDPR?

Our regulatory obligations imposed by the FCA supersede any ‘right to erasure’ requirements under data protection legislation, this will be the same when GDPR goes live on 25 May 2018. If it comes to the third parties, the ID can be presented to any third party body only with prior request, based of course on legal terms and purpose.