Priorities for Improvements and new Features

I propose to make a list with Improvements and new Features that are important for the Users. I propose that everyone can name 1-2 items that are important to them and I try to keep track of it in a list. That list might help :r: to align their priorities with the users…

Prio Description # Users
1 SEPA instant credit transfer 5
2 Card service code configuration 221 --> 206/201 4
3 Local account regardless residences 3
4 Cards/(Sub)accounts for children 2
Direct transfer from Revolut to swiss bank account (No intermediary bank and fees) 2
Direct debit UK 2
Joint account (e.g. with wife) 2
Deferred weekend exchange 2
Apple Pay 2
5 Free choice of card localisation/BIN, eg get a German localized card as Swiss resident to avoid EUR/CHF or EUR/GBP DCC. 1
Tax-statements, valid for the account-holder’s local IRS 1
Web-App to be used on PC 1
Debit instead of prepaid 1
Replace Premium/Metal with user-selectable and user-configurable perks. I.e. let me remove travel insurance and lounge access, and let me adjust ATM withdrawal maximum. With variable pricing of course. 1
Further Transaction Categories 1
X Opt-in to be seen as Revolut customer to contacts 0
Local US account 0
Swiss individual IBAN integrated into Swiss payments system, including ESR/BESR reference for payments 0
3D Secure 0
Configurable card designs and -card details: Horizontal/vertical designs; configurable middle names/initials; show/hide card numbers; print on front/back, etc.) 0

To make it easier to give an opinion I created the following poll:
(You can always propose more Improvements, which I will add to the poll and the table.)

• SEPA instant credit transfer
  • Card service code configuration 221 → 206/201
  • Local account regardless residences
  • Cards/(Sub)accounts for children
  • Direct transfer from Revolut to swiss bank account (No intermediary bank and fees)
  • Direct debit UK
  • Joint account (e.g. with wife)
  • Deferred weekend exchange
  • Apple Pay
  • Free choice of card localisation/BIN, eg get a German localized card as Swiss resident to avoid EUR/CHF or EUR/GBP DCC.
  • Tax-statements, valid for the account-holder’s local IRS
  • Web-App to be used on PC
  • Debit instead of prepaid
  • Replace Premium/Metal with user-selectable and user-configurable perks. I.e. let me remove travel insurance and lounge access, and let me adjust ATM withdrawal maximum. With variable pricing of course.
  • Further Transaction Categories
  • Opt-in to be seen as Revolut customer to contacts
  • Local US account
  • Swiss individual IBAN integrated into Swiss payments system, including ESR/BESR reference for payments
  • 3D Secure
  • Configurable card designs and -card details: Horizontal/vertical designs; configurable middle names/initials; show/hide card numbers; print on front/back, etc.)
0 voters
11 Likes
  • 1: SEPA instant credit transfer
  • 2: Card service code configuration 221 --> 206
3 Likes

I added your points to the list… I hope that :r: knows what you mean with “Card service code configuration 221 → 206” because I have no clue :wink:

1 Like

Source: http://blog.opensecurityresearch.com/2012/02/deconstructing-credit-cards-data.html

2 Likes

:+1: thank you @Karol for the clarification

1. SEPA instant credit transfer
    1. Cards/(Sub)accounts for children
1 Like
  1. deferred weekend exchange
  2. direct debit uk
  3. opt-in to be seen as :r: customer to contacts
  4. debit instead of prepaid
  5. instant SEPA
  6. local US account
  7. local account regardless country of residence
3 Likes

Thank you @alejandro.mery for your sugestions… I added the first 2 to the list… I want to limit it to 2 items per person, so that the list remains manageable. I hope you understand!

1 Like

Cards/(Sub)accounts for children
Local account regarless residences

2 Likes

it’s ok, I was just giving ideas to others :wink:

Joint account (e.g. with wife)

1 Like

from 221 --> 201
and SEPA

1 Like
  1. Direct transfer from Revolut to swiss bank account (No intermediary bank and fees)

2. Local account regardless of residence

1 Like
  1. GBP Direct Debit
  2. Apple Pay
1 Like
  • Shared accounts eg with partner
  • free choice of card localisation/BIN, eg get a German localized card as Swiss resident to avoid EUR/CHF or EUR/GBP DCC.
  • Swiss individual IBAN integrated into Swiss payments system, including ESR/BESR reference for payments
1 Like

Thank you @OliverCH for your suggestions… I added the first 2 to the list… I want to limit it to 2 items per person, so that the list remains manageable. I hope you understand!
Plus, I think it is best to wait with ESR/BESR integration until the switch to the new format with QR-Code is completed :wink:

Hey @CHF, thank you for your time to do this. One suggestion: I would combine the service code posts, 201 and 206 are very similar configurations, 206 is considered a little bit more secure due to its preference for PIN if possible. But the crucial part is the zero at the 2nd position.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion. Done :wink:

1 Like

But does this work for a Debit and/or Prepaid card where you want to avoid a negative balance as good as possible? I would assume this is only possible if the issuer does the approval of a transaction.

Well, good guess. :wink: The service code configuration, along with an offline limit, is the technical difference that would make it a “real” debit card.

2 Likes