Pride Cards & Donations 🏳️‍🌈

In-app support can do that just text them.

1 Like

see what @luplcz said ^^^^

1 Like

I got my card yesterday. I’m sad to say that I’m a bit disappointed that it is “upside down” with the chip to the right when held so that the graphics is shown correctly. Otherwise a nice looking card. Back side is neatly designed.

1 Like

Does anyone know how this promotion looked in 2021? I donated the specified amount at the donations tab but I cannot fins the rainbow card when trying to order :rainbow:

1 Like

It was available in June as it it’s LGBTQ month :rainbow_flag:

Not sure about now. Also, it may depend on country of your residence :grimacing:

Hello, I have mine :heart_eyes:

One great thing you could do is to implement the MasterCard true name feature.

Besides the great initiative to create awareness that will be very useful for trans people that face challenge moments with a card of different sex…

Can we have it? Please

1 Like

What happens if the rainbow card expires?
Do they issue another rainbow or does the classic come in?
Does anyone have any information?

1 Like

here we have the Mastercard True Name initiative Pride

1 Like

I got my Pride card in (I think) 2020, and it shows an expiry date of 07/25. I have received notification that it’s about to stop working, and I should apply for a free new card - but only the standard one’s are available. I feel conned.

1 Like

If you want a new one you probably want to follow this :
Commander une carte Revolut Rainbow | Support Clientèle Revolut | Revolut LU

Don’t know where you are living but in France it says card will be accessible after giving at least 1€ to ILGA-Europe.

Woow, it looks amazing

Like Bogz said u need to donate to ILGA Europe and u will have option to order pride one.

1 Like

It would be wonderful to support the most effective charities in the world. None of them are currently supported by Revolut, which means that we are not maximizing our impact per dollar.

PS: As a bonus, some countries accept tax deductions if doing the appropriate process (for France this is donating through Foundation de France), but this seems quite a lot more complicated to implement in the app.

2 Likes

Is the card still available ?

I ha be a prob :frowning: I donated money. the application says that I can order a card. I just can’t find it on the list (yes, I’ve checked all the cards and color choices!) Any idea why that is?

It’s disappeared for me to… …but I have two working pride cards already hehe

1 Like

It is available again for 2-3 weeks.

1 Like