Pride Cards & Donations 🏳️‍🌈

Mine also arrived…finally!

Mine arrived (Standard delivery ) yesterday 18/07/2019.
All the information about card is in the back!

1 Like

I got it today too. It’s actually more beautiful than I thought it would.

3 Likes

Ugh. Mine still hasn’t arrived! Really annoying, it’s now a week past the expected date. :frowning:

I’m really hoping they deliver it soon.

Mine was due on 13th, delivered on the 19th, posted in
Germany.

Mine arrived today. A week later than expected

1 Like

You’re lucky, it looks like mine is arriving earliest Monday

I have mine in my Apple Watch only ;( adds some color

2 Likes

Hmm. Idk about that. I live in Denmark.

I showed the card to my little sister (she is not that old). I expected her to say something like “My little Pony, ah-ah-ah-ah :musical_note: tralalala, oh look at those magnificent colors, it’s so bjytiful. I want oone toooo”.

However, what she said was ‘are you gay or something?’ :scream: Busted, I guess.

19 Likes

For me its just a colorful card. I dont care what other ppl might think or assume.

6 Likes

Me too. A nice card but actually, the standard one looks even nicer to me

2 Likes

I agree. The standard card design is very nice. I wish it could be ordered with a Premium design where the numbers printed on the back instead of embossed.

2 Likes

I’ve just received mine! It was a standard delivery to PL and expected delivery date was on July 6th (ordered on July 3rd). It took exactly 15days total, so be patient my co-revolutionists!

3 Likes

Mine will arrive today :smiley: Expected date was also july 12th.

How do you know? My expected date was the 12th as well but it’s not here yet

Received my card today :slight_smile: , was expected on July 13th.

1 Like

Finally got mine. Really glad with the quality of the card, a huge improvement over past Standard and Premium cards.

2 Likes

Really? Why do you think so

On the contrary, rainbow card seems lither and more paper-ich than the old standard cards from the last year.

I agree. The quality does not seem very good.

1 Like