Pride Cards & Donations πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Perhaps Revolut overestimated their ability to send 30k cards in time. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It is always like that when they have promotions and high load of shipments, they just delays.

My card was supposedly posted on 2nd July for delivery by 12th July. Standard Delivery to UK.

When I now click on β€œI haven’t received my card” I get the following message.

If I do not receive my card by tomorrow, 16th July, should I remove it from my Apple Wallet and also delete the card from the :r: app?

1 Like

If you do so, you’ll not get a replacement for Pride I believe :slight_smile:

Ah ok, so that is what that link is supposed to do…When I click it nothing happens.

Yes. I’m aware of that :smiley:

Anyone else got this strange notification from Revolut? :
*Your Revolut card on its way! You can track the delivery progress under the β€œCards” section.

2 Likes

yep, same. Clicking on β€œCard not delivered” does not trigger any action in my case (only screen blinks once).

3 Likes

I dont get, how can are we suppose to track anything with standart shipping. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Maybe those cards were not send yet at all, maybe because of high number of orders. Maybe now those cards will be sent (by standard shipment). If all those cards must be shipped from Poland, our national post operator was overloaded. maybe, maybe…

1 Like

I still haven’t received my Pride card, even though it was expected on the 12th. Have people who used Standard shipping received their card? Revolut support said there were none left so if mine didn’t come I’m kind of stuck

1 Like

Same here, but is expected when there is big bulk dispatch to delay, every time is like that.

1 Like

I didn’t. :confused: …but it will come eventually.

Since R kind of admitted with push message that they sent card only 2 days ago, more time is needed.
Soonβ„’ ? :space_invader:

1 Like

Same here, I still haven’t received my Pride card…

UPDATE…
My card (Standard delivery) has finally arrived today 18/07/2019.

1 Like

Great! I’m hoping mine does too haha.

Moja tez dzis dotarla :slight_smile:

1 Like

And mine also arrived. Sent on 15.07.2019

2 Likes

Gratulacje! :smiley: