Pride Cards & Donations 🏳️‍🌈

Does anyone know if you can track it somehow? It has not yet arrived:(

Hmm, I received an e-mail from DHL with a tracking number… I have a premium account.

Standart shipment (no premium/metal) cannot be tracked.

1 Like

I have metal and they gave me a dhl number and li k which couldn’t be tracked :joy:

i still do not received my rainbow card :frowning: it was send (i see this in apk)

I woke up at 5 am and it was sent with DHL. I got a tracking code, it says it was delivered but I’ve never received it. I contacted DHL and they just told me it was delivered to the right address. The truth is that I haven’t received it and now I can’t get one because it was a limited edition :worried:

I’m also waiting for mine, ordered on 01.07.2019, standard shipping without tracking…

What date did Revolut promised to deliver?

12th (tomorrow) is the delivery date for me (Bulgaria). It was shipped early in the morning on 2nd.
If it was shipped from Germany with Deutsche Post (most probably), I’m pretty sure it arrive on Monday or Tuesday.

It should be delivered on 06.07.2019 but I expected it on 08.07.2019, in Poland post is not working on Saturday.

1 Like

For me (the Netherlands) the promised delivery date is also the 12th. But that was also the promised date for the VISA that I ordered on the same day. Both were sent on the same date (message in app). But the VISA already arrived on the 5th, while I am still waiting for the pride MasterCard.

1 Like

I think the pride card does not come from Germany.

Mine was shipped from Poland.

1 Like

Yes, Pride card is made by Tag Systems, Warsaw, PL.

Mine was expected 3rd of July but was sent 4th, delivered 5th (premium account).
My wife’s (STD account) ordered at the same time (1st of July)- still “in transit”- we are from PL, so it would be faster for her to go there on foot and take by herself :rofl::joy:

friday 12 july is my date
I guess friday, or monday

Haven’t recived mine neither but they said it will come until 12th so I hope I will see it tomorrow :wink: standard shipping with no tracking

Didn’t recieved mine, to this day and it was supposed to arrive on the 8th.
If the card does not arrive, when I order a duplicate, I’ll get the pride card or just a standard one?

My card was finally delivered, 10 days after the deadline. Better late, than never I guess.

I just recieved a push notification that mine should be delivered today and I need to use pin on first useage. Estimated time was told as the 12th, so looks promising. Will see if it’s in the mailbox when I’m arriving home after work.

Edit: Mine just arrived yesterday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Received the same message today (Friday), but nothing was in my mailbox :frowning_face:.

Also today (Saturday) no card in my mailbox. In the app under the card image there is a link now, it says ‘Ik heb mijn kaart niet ontvangen’, in English that is ‘I did not receive my card’. But when I click the link nothing happens. Anybody has a clue what should have happened? Should a chat with support have opened?

1 Like