Premium Upgrade cancellation

Hi there,

I did an upgrade to Premium yesterday, because all I read indicates that you can cancel the subscrition during the first month. I understand it in the FAQ page of Revolut:

How can I upgrade to Premium?

Existing Revolut customers can upgrade to Premium at any time in the app. To upgrade your account and reserve a Premium Revolut card: navigate to the ‘Card’ screen, swipe left on your virtual Revolut card and tap ‘Physical’ to reserve your Premium card and upgrade your account.

If you would like to upgrade to Premium without reserving a Premium card, go to the ‘Profile’ section of the app and tap ‘Go Premium!’ to change your plan.

Please note: If you pre-order a Premium Revolut card during your 1-month trial and cancel your Premium membership during this time, a £10 fee delivery fee will be deducted from your Revolut account.

What I have to do to cancel before first month? I have not ordered a Premium Revolut Card, and I will not order it.

Anyway, I have another question. Why you offer two way of Upgrade account payment (monthly and annual, being annual cheaper) if you soy tht the contract is for 12-month required?

Please, I want to be an standard user again if I have to stay 12 months in premium.

Did you get this sorted out?
I am considering trying the Premium for a month but I don’t want to be stuck in a 12month contract.

They offer monthly and annual payments because not everybody can afford paying entire amount up-front. Just like mobile carriers. You sign up for e.g. 12 or 24 month contract and you pay monthly for it.

You don’t have to continue for 12 months. You can cancel any time you want with a fee. £14 or equivalent.

****If you are on the Monthly Plan, you have the option for early termination at any time within the first 10 months. A £14/€16 fee will be deducted from your Revolut Premium account and your Premium membership will be cancelled. If you cancel in Month 11, as you are inside the 1-month notice period you will receive your subscription for the remainder of your 12-month Monthly Plan. Your subscription will not be auto-renewed for the next year.