Premium card limits?

I have read the FAQ and it says there are daily/annual top up/spending/transfer limits but it does not say if this applies to standard cards only or premium as well?

From FAQ:
"Using Revolut to send, spend, withdraw and exchange in a foreign currency is free for the first £5,000 / €6,000 / $6,000 / Fr6,000 / 20,000zl per calendar month. A 0.5% fee will apply to any further cross-currency transactions performed during the same calendar month.

ATM usage is free for up to £200 (€200/ $200/ Fr 200/ 800zl) per month, after which there will be a 2% fee applied to further ATM withdrawals until the end of the month. For example, if you withdrew £250 in one month, this would only cost you £1.

Card spending is limited to £30,000 or equivalent per year with a sublimit of £5,000 or equivalent per 96 hours meaning that you cannot exceed £5,000 or equivalent in card spending in a 96 hour period. Cash withdrawals from ATMs are limited to £500 or equivalent per day."

Hello @arvis00,

This applies only to Standard accounts:

"Using Revolut to send, spend, withdraw and exchange in a foreign currency is free for the first £5,000 / €6,000 / $6,000 / Fr6,000 / 20,000zl per calendar month. A 0.5% fee will apply to any further cross-currency transactions performed during the same calendar month.

ATM usage is free for up to £200 (€200/ $200/ Fr 200/ 800zl) per month, after which there will be a 2% fee applied to further ATM withdrawals until the end of the month. For example, if you withdrew £250 in one month, this would only cost you £1."

The Revolut Premium membership gives Revolut users access to all of the benefits the basic Revolut app and MasterCard©, plus:

Unlimited FX volumes (spend, transfer and exchange an unlimited amount of money anywhere in the world at the interbank exchange rate without fees)
Free Premium cards (with 3 unique custom designs)
Free Global express delivery
Free spare cards
Overseas medical insurance
Double the ATM limit vs Revolut Basic (£400/€400/$400 per month)
Exclusive 24/7 customer support

And this part applies to both Premium and Standard:

“Card spending is limited to £30,000 or equivalent per year with a sublimit of £5,000 or equivalent per 96 hours meaning that you cannot exceed £5,000 or equivalent in card spending in a 96 hour period. Cash withdrawals from ATMs are limited to £500 or equivalent per day.”

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Andreas K :slight_smile:

So for the premium card there are none of these or any other limits, is that correct?

Hi Andreas
What is the maximum amount the premium card can be topped up with every month. Is there a limit or not. Please advise. Many thanks

There are many things involved. It depends on the method one tops up, for example.

• personal daily top up limit per card that is used for top ups (not per Revolt card)
  • limits for incoming GBP transfers
  • no limits for SEPA EUR transfer
  • and the infamous personal yearly limit for top ups (this concerns all incoming funds)

You can find all the details in the FAQs.

1 Like

Hi Frank
I have just upgraded to premium and can’t seem to upgrade my limit as I
can’t see the tab that allows you to send in the necessary proof of ID. I
was on live chat and the support person asked me to upload the proof of ID
etc documents which I did and then was forwarded to the department that
authorises the limit increase but I have been waiting for 4 hours to be
spoken to by a team member.
My inquiry is that I will or want to use the premium account to receive my
salary in euros. Currently I get around 7000 to 8000 euros a month. Can I
use this account for incoming salary?

Please let me know

Kind regards

Mr Raj Ghattaoraya
WINDOWS SERVER AZURE-AWS CLOUD AND APPLICATION SOFTWARE SOLUTION
IT CONSULTANT

Hi there. Apologies for the delay. As I can see you’ve managed to increase your annual top up limits.

Hi Andreas,

Unfortunatelly for me is still a little bit unclear how the £30000 limit is applied for premium accounts… If I only use bank transfer (wire) to recieve X currency, then exchange to Y currency and send the new Y currency amount to an international account via bank transfer, will still count on the £30000 limit? I haven’t used the card for any transaction…

Thanks!

The limit is account based. It makes no difference if premium or basic. It’s also a top up limit. Only but all incoming transfers count, across all currencies and all methods. Exchanging does not affect the limit.

1 Like