Premium Card Design

Hello,

I’m new to Revolut and just transferred a bit of money to my revolut account, and I’m planning to order a plastic card.

I would like to have that premium design, but not the premium membership, is there a way to pay a little extra for the premium design?

I thought that I could use the free trial month, order a card and then cancel the membership for 10 pounds (or the equivalent in euros?) , is it allowed or has anyone done this already?

Hey @tchaps :slight_smile:

I think @AndreasK mentioned someday the card would still work :wink:

you can’t use the premium card if you are not premium, if you order it then cancel your card won’t work after

Oh really? I have ordered a premium plastic already, so if I would cancel in a few days it would not work anymore??

Yes, the premium card only works if you have a premium account.

But what if I have a premium membership for 12 months and use a premium card, but dont renew, would the card become inactive also?

Yes, the card would also become inactive if you don’t renew the premium subscription.

This is not true. I tried Premium and then decided it wasn’t worth it, so I canceled. The cards still work fine. But Revolut might not like it if you get Premium for the sole purpose to cancel it after getting the card.

It used to be that way, though. Since then, they changed the terms. Cancellation policy is now described in detail in the FAQs.