Premium Account / Waiting for Yearly Limit Update

Hello @anon33247966

I am a Premium account holder, I have sold a property in EU and received Euros to account with my UK bank that I want to convert to GBP and USD. I have reached my yearly limit. I have uploaded a copy of the sale document signed by the Notary in country of sale and also of my personal account showing the money being received.

Please could this be looked at as soon as possible because I have a need to make the conversions quickly.

Thanks in advance.

@anon33247966

(post must be at least 20 characters)

1 Like

Still unable to make any currency payments because no one is responding to my request to update my Yearly Limit?

Please can someone process my request @anon33247966

2 days ago I spent over an hour online with a Revolut support person, I provided all the documents asked for but 1 that I was asked for a sale document for a French property was written in French. I was told someone would confirm the following day once the document was translated, but guess what it is now 48 hours and no response and cannot raise anyone on the Chat with Us, @anon33247966 please can someone get back to me it shouldn’t be that difficult the document was quite clear even if you don’t speak the language? I also had provided bank statements, a document from the notaire, how much more do you need?

I’m one of those revolut loyalists that want the company to succeed and am sticking out the bad customer service … but…

The cold hard reality of this I think is that Revolut has become a victim of their own success. I know someone who has been waiting on topup verification for more than 7 days now.

They don’t have enough support staff to keep up , and they’re not exactly limiting the number of accounts that can be opened. So , the support and compliance structures are gradually getting worse as they groan under the massive number of new entrants.

I love this service , so hopefully these issues will get resolved soon. Revolut : Don’t kill the golden goose here. Focus on your existing customers , otherwise they will leave. Growth will come anyway - and you’re not going to lose out.

Hi there. Apologies for the delay. I was out of the office.

I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat as soon as possible.

Morning @anon33247966

Thanks for intervening but unfortunately I still haven’t had any contact and it is 5 days since Marek said he would get back to me tomorrow with an answer and nearly 2 weeks since I first provided documents for verification. I understand you are all busy, but I think 2 weeks to wait is too long when the whole concept of Revolut is to make it quick and easy to manage our money?

1 Like

Oh no really sorry to hear that :frowning: Please let me have a look for you.

I have the same problem too i send the last wednesday one Transfer to my revolut account my money are blocked i pass the limit i send so many document and i will waiting for Up the limit its incredible this think happend . The money are in the account till