Premium account is not provided with 24/7 live support

Hi,

One of the reasons I signed up for revolut premium was to be able to get 24/7 live support. Clearly my experience has been opposite of that, which 24/7 no support!!
I deposited a sum of money into my revolut account yesterday and it has not been made available to me. Rightly so you want to conduct verification. And I have already uploaded all the documents that you requested and I have not heard back from you in the last 24 hours.
Your message said that verification can take UP TO 24 hours!
So by signing up for revolut premium what I have got is no service and my money stuck with you and not available!
Can you please address this?

I have tried to contact your support multiple times and you are forcing me to escalate the issue to financial ombudsman.

Hey @Kgupta :slight_smile:

Sometimes the chat gets stuck, but that does not mean you’re not getting 24/7 support, just that you’re experiencing a technical glitch.

@AndreasK should be able to help you, but you can also reach :r: through Twitter:

Hi there.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

As I can see the last agent has escalated your chat to our compliance team, as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Unfortunately, due to massive demand, there’s a small delay in getting back to you.

Rest assured, a member of the team will get back to you shortly.

Best,

Andreas K.

Thank you. I appreciate. Is there an ETA on when my funds can be available?