pre-authorized deposits not released!!!

Hi Revolut, I used your card for hotel but you kept for yourself pre-authorized deposit.
Support chat couldn’t do anything, Hotel would like very much to get in touch with someone to sort it out, the same I would like to.
Pretty useless to use your card if you cannot sort out this kind of problems.

It can take up to 10 days before a pre-authorization is canceled.
That’s one of the reasons you still need a real credit card (hotels and car rental).

Hi Michiell, in this case we’re talking about over two months…

Hey @daniele.aramu :slight_smile:

The pre-authorization quite probably did not get released / was confirmed. The merchant, as far as I’m informed, should be able to provide you with proof of the release of the pre-authorization.

Hi Juliopp, actually the merchant did sent me prove and also a document to give to Revolut to ask again the release with all the amounts. Revolut just wrote me through chat that the transaction was completed and so they cannot do anything, so much for the support.

Hey @daniele.aramu :slight_smile:

If you do not receive a proper answer here in the forum (@jessicaszabla), I’d suggest filing a formal complaint. You can do so by clearly expressing your desire to do so through the in-app support chat :wink:

Hi Daniele.

Thank you for contacting us. I sent you a message in order to investigate further.

Best,
Jessica

I have the same issue than @daniele.aramu . Has it been solve Daniele for you ?

@JessicaZ can you contact me? I have precisely the same issue. Pre authorisation should be returned on 30/12/2017, yet i still did not receive it. I have bank confirmation that it has been released.
Thanks for your help!