Poor customer service

I cannot access my accounts on the app and the live agent told me I was going to be contacted shortly . I’ve been waiting for over 2 hours and they are ignoring my messages. No phone number anywhere . Where can I get help and access my funds ? Please someone contact me !

3 Likes

Hi @Stecarpano,

As I can see your account is locked for security reasons!

Your chat has been escalated to our compliance team and a member of the team will reach you out soon.

We truly apologise if you experienced any inconvenience as a result of this but our compliance team must follow certain protocols to ensure the safety and security of all user’s account as well as our system.

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes, I do understand your protocols but unfortunately I have been ignored from your customer services for hours, without any phone number I could call or anyone giving me any sort of response. I had to harass my Italian credit card customer service to have the 4 digit code that you asked for and I couldn’t access any of my funds. To say that the whole issue put me in a stressful situation is the least.

You should have an emergency help line that can address these sort of issues. I am deeply dissapointed with your customer service, considering that I signed up to your premium services as well, I was expecting more. In addition to that I provided clear explainations of the issue and proof of geniunity from my side, making the whole thing a lot more difficult for me.

Hopefully this will not happend again in the future and I am positive that you will improve your customer service after this issue.

Enjoy your weekend,

Best,
Stefano Carpano

3 Likes

@anon33247966 anon33247966 I need your help I can’t access my account it’s been 5 days!

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

I have contacted you on all of these platforms

you? No Revolut support here. This is a user community.

Our Account was disabled nearly 3 weeks ago. Not given a reason why although we were requested to provide evidence of our domain name which was sent. We since have tried to login to the app to receive an update only to be flagged with a message saying ‘go to in app chat’. However this is impossible as we cannot login. I would like to know what is going on please as we have had zero update on our account and would like the funds sent back to the source where they came from. Update please?

1 Like

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

1 Like

Good afternoon,

My account has been blocked for a while now, but I can contact you anywhere because I’ve been stuck in a dead chat for over a month. One your operators left it open on the 3rd of February and nothing have happend. I’ve emailed a couple of times, with no feedback rather than to check the chat.

Is there anyone in your team that can actually close the chat so I can get in contact with you and solve the issue?

Thanks!

1 Like

Good afternoon,

please understand that this is a customer forum. You’re addressing fellow customers here, not Revolut support. Check the post right in front of yours for help.

1 Like

Could anyone from Revolut Support Team please contact me since I have a dead chat open for more than 24h now and nobody is replying to me, this is stopping me from reaching out to you. I have signed up for Revolut Premium and not able to get any support whatsoever!

Thank you, please send help!

1 Like

Since this is a user community there is no Revolut support here. Try contacting them on Facebook or Twitter.

1 Like

The customer service of Revolut is horrible.

One of my transfers got blocked and although I am metal user, after 7 days I still haven’t resolved the issue.

When I try to reach someone, it’s impossible.
The app is not facilitating the communication with Revolut representatives

Very disappointed

1 Like

Somehow i got premium without ever asked about it

And still no live agent just empty

1 Like

Did you get it for free? If so…time to :partying_face:

where can i ask for help or what is revolut support email? i cant find where to ask for help

1 Like
1 Like

Hola, alguien puede ayudarme??

This is a user community, no Revolut support here. Please check my post just above yours.

1 Like