Poll: Which top-up currency should we add next? πŸ“Š

Waooo !! Welcome HUF MAD and Quatar Riyal INR and THB!!!:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t5::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:

JPY snd AED slso arrived… big steps… CZK you still have to wait…

INR is available as top up currency but not available for bank transfer, any ETA when bank transfer will be available?

Hi Revolut!

Thx for great card! Then some news about CZK maybe? :slight_smile:

Have a nice day

Looks like a lot of people are waiting for CZK - hope its supported soon!

BTW: avoid Unicredit CZ - they charge you for every transfer you receive in the EUR account (7E?).

CZK account is here!! Thanks Revolut :slight_smile: (now just CZ IBAN left :wink: )

moc dekuji

Wooow, i didn`t know about it. Thank you for info. KonečnΔ›! :smiley:

Thank you Revolut.

Please add CZK top up via CARD. thanks.

CNY for sure. Please !

Welcome CZK!!! I join the club now waiting for card top up and local IBAN to be added for some of the new curencies… Still I dont know any company who offers so many ccys and for this price!!! Congrat!!!

Croatian kuna (HRK) please!!

Can you add MYR please?

NZD (New Zealand Dollar) by judging how many times this currency shows up in forum

NZD is already available for top-up via bank transfer! :slight_smile:

True
I was hoping for card top up availability :slight_smile:

I am really interested in the currency of West Africa (XOF). this currency is used by the following countries Benin, Burkina Faso, CΓ΄te d’Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal and Togo. African expatriates in europe use this currency to send money to their families in Africa.

Not sure if this would be useful since Revolut cannot be used in African countries.

Why not? I thought that you can use it everywhere.

The question is how a β€œfamily”, for example, in Burkina Faso picks up the money in the XOF from an ATM. If the possibility of having a Revolut account is still limited to residents of the European Economic Area, plus a few other territories.

HRK - Croatian kuna please!!