Poll: Which top-up currency should we add next? 📊

Waooo !! Welcome HUF MAD and Quatar Riyal INR and THB!!!:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t5::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:

JPY snd AED slso arrived… big steps… CZK you still have to wait…

1 Like

INR is available as top up currency but not available for bank transfer, any ETA when bank transfer will be available?

Hi Revolut!

Thx for great card! Then some news about CZK maybe? :slight_smile:

Have a nice day

1 Like

Looks like a lot of people are waiting for CZK - hope its supported soon!

BTW: avoid Unicredit CZ - they charge you for every transfer you receive in the EUR account (7E?).

2 Likes

CZK account is here!! Thanks Revolut :slight_smile: (now just CZ IBAN left :wink: )

moc dekuji

4 Likes

Wooow, i didn`t know about it. Thank you for info. Konečně! :smiley:

Thank you Revolut.

4 Likes

Please add CZK top up via CARD. thanks.

5 Likes

CNY for sure. Please !

Welcome CZK!!! I join the club now waiting for card top up and local IBAN to be added for some of the new curencies… Still I dont know any company who offers so many ccys and for this price!!! Congrat!!!

3 Likes

Croatian kuna (HRK) please!!

4 Likes

Can you add MYR please?

2 Likes

NZD (New Zealand Dollar) by judging how many times this currency shows up in forum

1 Like

NZD is already available for top-up via bank transfer! :slight_smile:

1 Like

True
I was hoping for card top up availability :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am really interested in the currency of West Africa (XOF). this currency is used by the following countries Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal and Togo. African expatriates in europe use this currency to send money to their families in Africa.

Not sure if this would be useful since Revolut cannot be used in African countries.

Why not? I thought that you can use it everywhere.

The question is how a “family”, for example, in Burkina Faso picks up the money in the XOF from an ATM. If the possibility of having a Revolut account is still limited to residents of the European Economic Area, plus a few other territories.

HRK - Croatian kuna please!!

2 Likes