Poll: Which top-up currency should we add next? 📊

If this is the case then Revolut should consider offering the ability to purchase and transfer (only) such currencies, as is the case with other financial institutions.

1 Like

Reading the currency guide, I wonder why Revolut has not added, among others, Saudi Arabian Riyals, as the Saudi forwards market is the most liquid in the ME region!

There are plenty of tradable liquid currencies that Revolut has not yet added. SAR is just one example. I would guess that QAR was particularly easy for some reason, which is why they added it such a long time ago.

If it is ‘easy’ to add tradable liquid currencies (TLC) let’s hope Revolut adds more TLC to the fold as quickly as possible :roll_eyes:

I’m guessing the greater challenge for Revolut is opening bank accounts in a particular currency rather than the liquidity of the currency in the FX markets. This is probably down to whether Lloyds can offer an account to Revolut.

Perhaps Revolut should move business to Barclays then, no such problem there :smirk:

No such problem? Have you compared the currencies in which Barclays and Lloyds offer corporate accounts?

Both Barclays and Lloyds offer currency accounts for Saudi Arabian Riyals (example).

In addition Lloyds also offers accounts for Mexican Peso which Revolut is yet to provide?

So both Saudi Riyals and Mexican Peso are available through Lloyds but not through Revolut, it appears?

1 Like

Are we going to have BGN in the future ??? And when ??? :roll_eyes::thinking:

4 Likes

please add hungarian forints
huf

2 Likes

How about top-up in NZD? It will be really worth.

Soooon! probably 2 years after Apple pay so…2025 :joy:

3 Likes

+1 for BGN.

Is there a way to add a poll here, so list of currencies is easily seen and sorted by number of votes?

1 Like

HUF now supported (for a while). Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for supporting CZK. That was the main reason why I started to use Revolut.
I’d like to know which other new currencies is Revolut going to start supporting next… What about UAH? RSD? GEL? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Colombian Peso!!! COP :colombia:

south korean won! KRW

2 Likes

It would be wonderful to have the possibility of have an account in GEL :georgia:

1 Like

I would like to see Colombia as one of the next countries …

1 Like

It’s so strange that the CFA / XOF is still not added. You can’t name a single currency that’s used in more than 10 countries that’s not in Revolut except for the CFA, used by 12 countries. I do miss it a lot and would immediately start using it for my bussiness. I know of lots of other organisations here that would like to have something like Revolut, but since the CFA is not added, it’s of little value.
I tried Revolut with a wire to a bank. A wire of 100 euro should give me 65.600 CFA but I got only 45.000. That’s why Revolut WITH CFA is needed here!

1 Like