Physical card deleted

Hi all, why creating my account I applied for a physical card, which costed me 6 eur for delivering, by mistake I deleted it few minutes later (not practical with the app yet) but the fee were not refunded. I would like to have it back, in pipeline for delivery but I don’t know how to do it, with no extra fees. Anyone experienced it? Thanks a lot

Hey @P1tts :slight_smile:

It has been recently discussed here that deleted cards can be relinked. Get in touch with support clicking the Support button on the More tab of the app and then typing live agent or wait for the ever-helpful @anon33247966 :wink:

1 Like

@Juliopp thanks a lot, super fast! I’m totally new and I was lost… @anon33247966 waiting for you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Please see post below.

1 Like

It happened to me…
How can I fix it?

Write them in the App-Support Chat. They should be able to relink your card to your account

Hi, I ordered a card and the delivery date was due 30/3 but because it was delayed I ordered a new one and deleted the first. Today 11/4 I received the first card and I want to activate it and delete the second one.

Hi, I ordered a card and the delivery date was due 30/3 but because it was delayed I ordered a new one and deleted the first. Today 11/4 I received the first card and I want to activate it and delete the second one. How can I do that ?

Write the support they can reactivate cards for you

1 Like

How can I write the support?

Hey, i’m new to this forum aswell and i think i don’t have the dirrect message thing yet.
My father deleted his physical card from his app cause it didn’t arrive for about 2-3 months, i made this account because he doesn’t know how to speak english, i linked his phone number to this account and i have the phyisical card in front of me, what do i have to do to be able to send a message to @anon33247966 or any of the support.

Thank you in advance.