Phone number blocked

Hello,

I am located in Canada. I have downloaded the app, and inputed my phone number. I waited for the SMS verification code and it never arrived. I have contacted support, and reinstalled the app. I tried the phone number again, and I had an error message saying my phone numer is blocked and to contact support. The apphas no options to contact support as it is the initial activation steps of inputting my phone number and choosing a pin code. Could anyone help? Thank you!

Canada is not yet supported.

Hi @Gax1985i. Could you please try again now? If you’re still facing issues just pop me a direct message.

Hello,
Idem for me…
I am located in France. I have downloaded the app, and inputed my phone number. I waited for the SMS verification code and it never arrived. I have contacted support, and reinstalled the app. I tried the phone number again, and I had an error message saying my phone numer is blocked and to contact support. The apphas no options to contact support as it is the initial activation steps of inputting my phone number and choosing a pin code. Could anyone help? Thank you!