Phone broken, how to access revolut account

Hi,

My phone has broken and I cannot access the app or top up my card.
I’ve read you can do it without the app but how?

Thanks,

Claire

Topping up via bank transfer still works.

how though without a phone?

Well, sending money to a Revolut account works like any bank transfer – without having access to the receiver’s mobile banking. One would need the account details, of course. Maybe you could look them up on a bank statement from an earlier transfer?

I can help you :slight_smile: Drop me a direct message please!

Hi Andreas. Just one small point. How do I contact you directly

Tap on his name, then a message button appears.

HI Frank, Maybe its because i’m a newbie or just not got the head for it but when i tap on his name/profile picture just get a nice screen of info about Andreas himself

Hey @stuchm :slight_smile:slight_smile:

As you’re a new user, you’ll see the button to message @AndreasK within 24 hours. In the meanwhile, only him can start a conversation :wink:

Just found a solution guys. You just need to install BlueStacks on your computer :slight_smile:

Many thanks. Put a separate item on the forum to see if i can attract some support attention

HI @Omagad - :thinking: can you expand please.

BlueStacks is a free windows application. You just have to download it. When it’s ready and install, you need to connect to a Google account ( @gmail.com ) and download Revolut App on it. Enter your phone Number and you’ll receive a Revolut security code on your phone ( YES you have to do this before losing your phone :smiley: ). And after that, you can access and manage your Revolut account like on your phone! You can reboot your computer and they’ll only ask for your 4 digital number when you want to access the virtual Revolut App

Thanks @Omagad, Done. Works a treat. Much appreciated advise.:heart_eyes::star:

Hi Omagod,

I tried to do this but when I downloaded Bluestacks and went to set it up (adding my gmail to it) it just went to a continuous loading screen when clicked on sinc with apps.
do you know how I can access it?
thanks,
claire

done it woooo don’t worry,

thanks so much for advice