Pension into Revolut Card

Hi,
My father lives in the UK, his pension from South Africa is paid into a South African bank account but this card has now failed and Absa don’t seem to be too interested in helping him sort this out.
If he got a Revolut account could the pension company pay his pension into this Revolut account?

Thanks

Hi @jamesrl,

Thank you for contacting us :slight_smile:

Where does your father live?

Best,

Andreas K.

He lives in the UK his pension is in South African Rand

Thanks

Of course! I missed that on your first post :thinking::sweat_smile:

Yes, you can receive third party transfers from friends and family directly into your Revolut account in any of these supported currencies:

GBP, EUR, USD, CAD, AUD, CHF, CZK, DKK, HKD, HUF, ILS, INR, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, SEK, SGD, TRY, ZAR.

:slight_smile:

I noticed that you said friends and family, not companies. As the pension payments are made from the pension fund in South Africa, is that also possible or is it exclusively for payments from individuals?

That’s not an issue :slight_smile:

@AndreasK Can I ask for information? What is the IBAN for the CZK? And how will this currency be stored at Revolut? Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi @ViR at the moment there’s no CZK IBAN.

@AndreasK Understand. But how is it possible to send CZK to Revolut? By post # 4: Pension into Revolut Card

Is there a cost involved with this? If the pension company pays in the money every month will my father have to pay fees on this?

Thanks

Oops - this needs to be changed! Apologies!

It’s a SWIFT transfer (ZAR) and then sender bank is likely to charge a fee to make a SWIFT transfer to Revolut.