Pending transfer

Hi there,

My bank did a wire transfer to my Revolut USD account on 28 April. I have submitted through the chat tons of papers to bring proof of my employment incomes since the amount exceeds the annual top-up limit. I’ve got a message on the chat saying that I will receive a reply within 96 hours. It’s been 12 days now I’m waiting and no one is answering me on the chat.

Try to contact :r: thru twitter / facebook

Maybe @AndreasK or @JessicaZ can speed things up :+1:

I messaged them both privately but they didn’t answer me yet. The online chat remains ghost-like despite the fact that I chase them up once a day.

Make sure you type in app chat : live agent :slight_smile:

Yes I do it every time. With time I got used to. At this stage I can only rely on a deus ex machina, embodied in a Revolut staff member to get things done.

Day 14
I reached Lloyd’s Bank by phone. Unfortunately they don’t handle those operations. Still no reply from Revolut.

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat as soon as possible.