Pending Transaction - Limit exceeded

Apologies for hijacking this thread - but my issue is related.

First - really love Revolut. I’m a premium member.
I’ve been using it a lot while travelling over the last month - and to do Cryptocurrency investing. What a pleasure. Where has this been my whole life???

I’m approaching my topup limit. The next topup will push over the limit. I have already uploaded a recent bank account statement in my name , showing sources of funds and the topups I have been making via bank transfer.

I have contacted support about it about 24 hrs ago. I know they are overloaded - so I can wait a bit , but I was hoping to have the approval by tomorrow afternoon so I can make a further topup. Crypto market opportunities don’t wait , and I want to use some rands I have for this purpose. I think I have provided the needed docs - if you need anything else please let me know.

Cheers

Hey. I think we were in touch on Twitter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like I’m sorted. Many thanks for your assistance

1 Like

Hi,

I’m having kind of the same problem here, one of my transfer from my bank account is blocked and I really need this money to pay my house rent tomorrow.
My request is already in the hands of the “relevant team” but I really need this a bit urgent. Is there a way to have it urgently ? Or tell me which piece I need to give (already sent all the documents that should be needed).

Thanks very much !

Please let me have a look for you.

Ok thank you Andreas ! Please keep me updated as I need the money today for my rent.

I can see that an agent responded to your in-app messages.

Yes indeed, thank you Revolut team, my request has been taken care of perfectly !

Hello,

I am having the same issue, my request has been pending for over two weeks and the documents are still shown as “Processing”. The in-app support was responsive before, but did not respond to my last messages since they transfered me to the “special team”

Hi @Astropi. An agent will contact you via in-app chat shortly. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Thanks @anon71086934

An agent contacted me right after your message, but told me the limit was increased. It turns out that, after a few days, the limit is still not increased. I have asked about it on the chat, and I have been refered again to the “special team”… So it looks like I will have to wait another three weeks to understand why it hasn’t worked in the first place.

It is at least the fourth time I get referred to the “special team” for the same issue, I feel this is going in circles

1 Like

Hi there. As I can see we have increased your limit. Apologies for the long wait.