Pending Transaction - Limit exceeded

Hi, I’ve been waiting since yesterday to have my still pending transaction into the account to be sorted. I’ve contacted the in-app support and was passed on to the ‘relavent team’ but never got a reply after that. I’ve been a premium member for a while now and never had a problem with the support team before.

The sum is quite big and I would need to use it in due course. Can I just get it transfer back into the bank account I transferred from or shows up in my account soon? Thanks.

@AndreasK

hi have the same problem with 10k transfer since 7.12.

Hi guys! I can help, could you please send me a DM?

Hi @AndreasK, I am having an issue where I have made a transfer to my account which has exceeded the deposit limit. I spoke to Klaudia this morning who said she would escalate to the relevant team then the conversation went dead. Is there any way you can help? Thanks Peter.

Hi @AndreasK I haven’t heard back from support and it’s been over 24hours since I uploaded the proof of funds documents, what should I do? Thanks

Peter, please let me have a look for you!

I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter.

Hi @AndreasK, no news from the compliance team, are you sure they are going to get in touch? Usually the support team is pretty responsive but the line went dead for 48 hours…

Hi @AndreasK, no news from the compliance team, are you sure they are going to get in touch? Usually the support team is pretty responsive but the line went dead for 48 hours…

Apologies for the delay they will get back to you shortly.

2 transfers from Coinbase are held up by Revolut. I took photos of proof of sale of BTC and uploaded them to Revolut. Over 2 days I have been waiting for my photo evidence to be approved. There has been no contact. Any advice please

hi @AndreasK i am new to this community , i made 2 transfers of euro from coinbase uk ltd to revolut and the smaller one has cleared but the larger one has not and says pending. I have uploaded a screenshot from my coinbase account of the withdrawal will this suffice to increase my limit please reply asap. thank you

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

hi thanks my limit has been increased but to only 25k, is there any way to increase it more or would i have to wait until i reach that level , i feel that 25k in one year, ill do that in a few months, is there anything i can do to be prepared in advance so that my limit is increased higher thanks.

I have same problem. Did Bank transfer from Switzerland that went pending and so uploaded all the source of funds And everything gone quiet. What happens next?

You can increase it by providing source of funds.

An agent will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Hello I have the same problem today. When I do uk national transfer it says the recipient will have it tomorrow and a pop up appears saying “your payment may take longer due to exceeding account transfer limits” but it wasn’t a big transaction at all. What’s the problem ?

I even tried a test transfer of 1£ and it was returned.

I can see that an agent has responded to your in-app messages.