Pending Top-Up

Hey all - are people still having trouble topping-up their accounts this morning? I topped up my account, but it comes up as “pending”. Usually the top-up is immediate. I’m way below my top-up limit, so it can’t be that.

1 Like

That’s exactly what happened to me yesterday with the Visa issue but I’ve not tried this morning.

1 Like

Still cannot top up my account

same problem is happening to me now. How did it get solved for you? in how much time were your funds available in your account?

2 Likes

Aloha,

I tried to top-up money from my card and it was payed by the Visa card => but not added to my Revolut account :hear_no_evil:.

Does anybody know it comes on it’s own or do I have to take action?

Thank you :v:t3:

1 Like

Same case here also.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I have been in contact with my bank and they confirmed the transaction had gone through. Not sure what’s going on? Chat or telephone support is non existent here.

1 Like

Same happening to me right now. I can see that status of this services looks as follows:
1 service partially unavailable
means there are some tech problems happening.

3 Likes

i managed to get in contact with an Revolut client service person, and they told me that there is a problem with the top ups, they are aware of it and working to get it solved. The money is safe, it will be available once the problem is solved, or it will be transferred back to the initial account.
The only bad part is that they don`t know exactly when it will get fixed… :frowning: very unpleasant issue

Same problem to me too. I transferred 40 pounds from santander to revolut (top-up card) and I receive a problem in top-up. Hope we receive our money as I called my bank and they reassured me that they approved the transaction.

Check this:

Same issue and no one replies in their chat

Still I have not received my money. Hope they arrive by today as card top-up payments come at once.

Status Centre shows that all systems are back operational (Topping up via bank card
has been down), but my top-up is still pending… weird… hope they resolve this issue soon

I’m having the same problem. I did a top up via iDeal and afterwards I received a notification to update my Revolut app. Usually iDeal top ups reflect on the account immediately but after signing back in, I noticed that the top up is still pending. Hope this gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Have same problem. Now technical problem seems solved, but the topping up steel pending :confused:

Everything seems normal now but my top up is still pending. For how long does it takes to get it credited on my account cuz i can’t purchase the item i want as the money has been deducted from my bank account? :thinking:

It is working again now :slight_smile:

It’s not working. Mine isn’t even pending, it was declined. However, the money were sent by the bank. Where are they? I won’t top up revolut anymore if all they do is loose my money!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Pending Top-up 2023